Best Compact Camera With Viewfinder - Latest Canon Digital Camera - Web Camera Ratings.
Best Compact Camera With Viewfinder
- A point-and-shoot camera, also called a compact camera, is a still camera designed primarily for simple operation . Most use focus free lenses or autofocus for focusing, automatic systems for setting the exposure options, and have flash units built in.
- The general term for small, light cameras designed for convenience. While they do not offer interchangeable lenses, they are perfectly usable for snapshots, and some do employ high-performance optics. Ideal for travel or “visual notebook” applications.
- Commonly refers to a point-and-shoot camera.
- A device on a camera showing the field of view of the lens, used in framing and focusing the picture
- In photography, a viewfinder is what the photographer looks through to compose, and in many cases to focus, the picture. Most viewfinders are separate, and suffer parallax, while the single-lens reflex camera lets the viewfinder use the main optical system.
- Viewfinder by Raymond Carver is one of the short stories in the "What We Talk About When We Talk About Love" compilation. It is told in the first person perspective of a man who is visited by an elderly man with hook hands.
- finder: optical device that helps a user to find the target of interest
Konica Lexio 70
It is a very compact camera that received very positive reviews when introduced and then disappeared. Some users compare this with Olympus Stylus Epic and Yashica T4!
Product Description from Amazon.com:
"Rarely has a camera packed so much into so little. Inside that sleek, stylish body hides a 2.5x power zoom lens and an amazing range of advanced features. And with an illuminated LCD panel, you can be sure of picking the perfect combination - even in the dark.The Lexio 70 is happy in any conditions. Whenever there's not enough natural light for a picture, the built-in flash fires automatically. There's also a range of useful flash modes to give you extra control, to get the best possible results day or night.And with the ability to shoot from as close as 35cm and special shooting modes for Close-up and Long Distance, you can be sure of bright, clear pictures no matter what the subject.You'll appreciate the many other features, too: including the self-timer, automatic film speed setting, and Konica's special Flash Power Management system, that keeps you shooting up to 50% longer.You can even adjust the large viewfinder to suit your eyesight."
revue zoom reflex compact
Related to the Chinon GS. Built-in 35-80mm f/4.1-6.4 zoom lens. Has a 'macro mode' that turns off autofocus.
Comes with a teleconverter to make it even less 'compact' as it already is. The whole thing is very 80s plastic and does not feel very sturdy. The IR cover had fallen off when I got it from the mail. I pushed it back and it sort of sticks again.
Comes with fancy stuff like a double (triple?) exposure option. Camera turns on by putting the flash up. Will readily flash when it consideres necessary, unless you keep your finger pulled on the flash lever. Flash lever can also be pushed the other way and will then force flash. Has a backlight correction mode.
The lens cap will not stick on the front anymore. It is very ingenious, though, as it has little hooks to cover the viewfinder when shooting from a tripod, and preventing stray light on the film via the viewfinder.
The best part: IR focus. Continuous or single mode.
1 euro item on ebay, I was the only bidder :) Came with an old but useful bag and one roll of expired film.
vivitar 6200w underwater camera
camera stores glasgow
1080p video camera review
lowepro fastpack 100 camera backpack
teesri aankh the hidden camera movie
latest camera reviews
best digital camera under $300
mobiola web camera s60v2
camera store virginia beach